Monday, January 12, 2009

Slippery bucks find a home

I have been trying so hard to spend my remaining Christmas cash (gift from parents) in the last couple of days. A lovely Japanese pose doll slipped through my fingers in the last 5 seconds of an eBay auction yesterday... and then I stayed up through 1 a.m. for a long, tedious Etsy store update that was a total bust.

Everything happens for a reason. I can attest, this is true.

Look what I just nabbed:

Invisible Bandit, original framed paper-doll outfit
(photo credits to The Black Apple)

I couldn't think of a better way to let go of it.

3 comments:

Jenny S said...

Oh you lucky thing you!
I so wanted one of those paper doll originals! That one was my favourite too, but it sounds like it was always meant to be yours :-) xo

Andrea said...

oh, you are so lucky! But you totally deserve it, so no hard feelings. ;]

Mytutorlist.com said...

Wow, you are so lucky! I saw those on her blog and I wondered what lucky person nabbed it, and it was you!!!

Lol! Congrats!