So, I have been tagged by miss Sunnie Fairy! I am going to bend the rules a bit, since some of the people that I would have "tagged" have already been. SO... if you are reading this, I am officially tagging YOU! Yes, you ☺ Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, so now for my factoids:
- I actually have a mild case of obsessive-complusive disorder. There is a certain order in which I clean the house, and it is very hard for me to alter what I do (or I lose concentration). Whenever I eat a tv dinner (which isn't too often anymore), I have a specific order in which I have to eat the items. I'm a weirdo, yes ☺
- I am board-certified in wound care, which is something I always had a fascination with while in school.
- I HATE to drive...especially after dark.
- I am 28...and would have mostly white hair if I didn't dye it.
- I LOVE to cook and make up new recipes... and chopping vegetables is quite fun to me.
- I am a closet-geek... if I had had the chance, I would have sooo gotten into Dungeons & Dragons in my younger years.
- My freshman year of college, I went to school with David Broom, who ended up being on MTV's Real World a year later. He was quite friendly and we had to work on a speech project together once.... but when I saw him on tv, he was a total jerk it seemed.
Don't Forget! I will be drawing a winner for the Autumn Contest on Thursday, so every comment through Wednesday will get you an entry ☺☺☺